As many of you know, I’m an avid reader. I love to read! Any spare second I can get I like to sit down with a cup of coffee and enjoy a nice book. I was lucky enough to have a friend recommend some of her favorite books to me, so I decided I would do the same here! I post a lot of quotes from them on my social media throughout the days…The bolded ones are my personal favorites although I love them all, or they wouldn’t be here! Most of them are Christain oriented books, however some of them are just self help books. Their is also some poetry, as I have been getting into that too. Ill continue to add to them constantly! A lot of people ask for recommendations for books. Let me know how you like them!
- “The Time Travelers Gift” Andy Andrews – So amazing, y’all! Gave me chills the whole book.
- “How’s your soul” Judah Smith –Judah is an amazing author. One of my favorites.
- “Jesus is” Judah Smith
- “Life is” Judah Smith
- “Shaken” Tim Tebow -For any athlete I HIGHLY recommend. Its a lot on about finding your worth outside of your sport.
- “You’re Loved No Matter What” Holy Gerth – I love several of her books, actually!
- “Milk and Honey” Rip Kaur – Poetry!! Such good writing here.
- “The Noticer” Andy Andrews – Read the time travelers gift first!! Also, so so good.
- “Uninvited” Lysa TerKeurst
- “Listen Love Repeat” Other-centered living in a self centered world. -Karen Ehman